Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Missed Dancing all this while.

Ahh...finally hubby is back..meeting after over 1 month was so sweet :) He looked as new and fresh as he did when we first met 6 years back LOL. I spent our 5th anniversary all alone here so off course he had to compensate... and he did with a ton of gifts and a lovely gold pendent that he got from India. I and Sanchayita missed him so much. It is only when you separate from a loved one that you understand the real value of his/her presence in your life.

And I missed dancing immensely too the past 2 months. Although I did practice at home but I missed seeing the girls and my Guru. The chit chatting and laughing on small things :).Dance is something that is deep deep ingrained in me, in my soul. Dance is meditation, dance is peace, dance is worship, dance is the feeling of oneness with the universe, with the divine lord, the Almighty. Oh..I just can't describe what it means to me to wear that practice saree, close my eyes and get away from this world, to different world, a world where I am just me. I am so glad I will be starting again next week and I have a lot to catch up with. The girls have been learning a new Jatiswaram all this while. God! Catching up with two months missed lessons is not going to be easy!
Posting a few pictures from our Holiday party last December. We had so much fun.
The Girls, goofing with Hand Warmers that Di gifted us..I am the standing girl on the left hand side wearing the olive colored saree. 
Yummy Food.

The "Charming Chikas"

No comments: