Saturday, March 10, 2012

Cozy Little Feet :)

I have been fascinated towards making foot warmers for those tiny little feet. Baby stuff are so much fun to make. Hard to let go without finishing. Baby/Kids stuff are very rewarding to make, considering their small size they get done very quickly.  I have been trying some designs and made just one piece of each design. They came out quite good. I am happy with the results :) Nice mommy-made socks for my little one...what a nice feeling. Will post pics of pairs soon. For now just 1 piece of each pair. I was too restless to try out different designs. Did not have the patience to make two pieces with similar designs together.

Little Blue Bootie. Technique:Crochet.

Orange boots with shoe lace. Technique:Crochet.

Socks and a little brown bootie. Technique:Crochet.

No comments: