Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Lazy December

I cant believe, I am posting after this long. Gosh! I have gotten so lazy or I could put it a better way, my hands are too full!  My blogging time has been replaced with sleeping. I used to blog in the afternoons while my daughter napped, these days she wants me to hug her while she goes off to sleep. Do you think lying down hugging my baby under the toasty comforter on cold December afternoons will keep me awake? Her sweet breath makes me fall asleep :)
But hey I have been dancing all this while and I am also learning how to sew. I take sewing lessons from a very nice lady Mrs. Arlette Wentz with a bunch of other women. I am absolutely loving it! It is so much fun to create your own stuff.

 Look at what I made the other day. It is a drawstring bag. If made with a richer fabric would look expensive too. I made it with cotton and it holds a bunch of my daughter's stuff.
Our fifth anniversary is coming up and my hubby is planning on buying me a high-end sewing machine just with the hope that I will sew him cotton boxers :) Hubbies are such sweet things.

I have been also been crazy about cross-stitching. Just cant take it out of my mind. I have started a few small projects and still kind of getting the hang of it.

It has gotten so cold here in Seattle. Days are shorter and we get so bored. Can't even take a walk outside. I keep driving my daughter around if she wants to go out. She has a runny nose since the past 2 weeks. Lots of herbal teas and garlic-y soups to keep us warm.






I have four new recipes to post. I have taken pictures but never got to post them.
Upcoming posts would be:
The Hearty Vegetable Soup.

Meat and Veggie Burgers


Crispy Grain-Free Nuggets
The "Green" Smoothie.


No comments: